Enjoy the last few months of summer with a day outside with friends and family. Whether you’re heading to the park, the beach, or your own backyard, pick up these six essentials for your next picnic.
1. Red Cup Living Wine Glass ($8): If you’re looking to bring just the tiniest bit of class to your picnic, go for these wine goblets modeled after the classic red party cups.
2. Picnic at Ascot Picnic Backpack Cooler with Blanket ($100): Consider this the one-stop shop for picnic supplies. You can buy it on the way to the park and be completely ready.
3. Cool Stainless Steel 3-Tier Tiffin Lunch Box ($20): Perfect for bringing burger fixings or a trio of salads or cheeses this stainless steel lunch box doubles as a picnic kit.
4. French Bull Flatware Snap Set ($15): In three bright colors, this cutlery set snaps into place to save space in your picnic basket, which means more room for delicious treats.
5. Steady Stick Wine Glass Holders ($6): Make sure your vino doesn’t spill during a raucous game by staking in the lawn with one of these wire holders.
6. Threshold Ikat Appetizer Plates ($10 for 4): Don’t make your friends eat off of paper plates! Instead stock up on these appetizer sized plates that are easy to pack in your picnic bag.