- Cross Border pharmaceuticals are prohibited.
- The customer constitutes and appoints Reship.com, acting through any of its authorized persons as true and
lawful agent for the receipt and opening of mail, the performance of customs clearance, preparation of
shipping documents, with full power of attorney to act as such to the extent allowed by law for the specific
purposes enumerated in this section, including without limitation preparation of a certificate of origin, an
SED, air/way bill or any other document required to ship merchandise to customer.
- Reship.com is provided solely for the use of current and potential Reship customers to interact with
Reship and may not be used by any other person or entity, or for any other purpose.
- Customer gives full consent to RESHIP.com to email any promotional or account related offers. If customer
would like to be removed from the mailing list, please contact us.
- In consideration for using Reship.com, you must provide and maintain certain, current, complete, and
accurate information about yourself when prompted to do so by Reship company representatives. In the event
that any information provided by you during your original registration or in your "My Account" is
inaccurate, Reship reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and your right to use
- The customer acknowledges that he or she has a duty and is solely liable to provide all information
required by United States' laws and regulations as well as maintaining all records as required under the
customs or other government agency laws.
- The customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account as
well for any and all activities that occur under said account. Customer must notify Reship.com immediately
of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security known to the customer. Until
Reship.com is notified, in writing, of a breach in security, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use
of the service through your account. Reship.com shall not be responsible for any damage from an error or
omission arising from customers providing false or incorrect information or for failing to provide all
- Upon your request, Reship.com will ship all packages to the address you registered with Reship.com. No
packages will be shipped until all shipping charges and storage costs (if any) have been paid in addition
all applicable documentation has been approved. Reship.com ship will not ship your packages to another
reshipping company or freight forwarder.
- For legal protection of the company Reship.com and its customers, Reship.com reserves the right to open
and inspect all items delivered in your name without notice to customers. WE INSPECT ALL PACKAGES UPON
ARRIVAL TO RESHIP WAREHOUSES.
- Reship is not responsible for the actual shipping carrier service chosen by the customer (FedEx, USPS,
etc.). Customer is subject to all terms and conditions of selected shipping service (USPS, FedEx, etc.).
Customer is responsible for ensuring that package can be shipped due to its size and volume. Any problem
with a received package must be reported within 10 days of delivery. Reship is not responsible for any
delays by carriers.
- Use of Reship.com is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and
regulations, including but not limited to all U.S. postal regulations and all regulations set forth by
foreign jurisdictions through which you are shipping. You agree not to use Reship.com for illegal purposes
or to ship prohibited or restricted materials; or to interfere or disrupt networks connected to Reship.com
or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of Reship or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other
accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Reship.com through password mining or any other means;
or harass or interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of Reship. Failure to comply with the above may
result in cancellation without notice.
- Reship.com does not ship to any of the following countries: Algeria; Cuba; Iran; Myanmar; Nigeria; North
Korea; Sudan; Syria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Vatican City; Laos; Libya; Vanuatu; Yemen.
- Customer is solely responsible for providing an invoice detailing the description of contents in addition
to declaring the correct value of each package for excise, duty, and tax payments. Customer is responsible
for declaring customs duty in his or her own country and all shipping charges (even if assessed later by carrier);
said duty or charges are in addition to the fees earned by Reship.com for its package/mail forwarding service.
Reship.com does not guarantee delivery of packages that do not comply with the import regulations of the country
to which they are sent or U.S. export regulations. Reship.com is not responsible for any return costs or additional
fees charged for the return of a package. It is the responsibility of the customer to find out the
regulations for their shipments. The customer is solely responsible for any penalties issued by Customs authorities.
For any package or consolidated package that has a total declared value of USD 2,500 or more, the customer is
responsible for filling out the AES (Automated Electronic Shipping) documents. Reship.com will not and does not
provide this paperwork or TAX ID numbers required for import/export.
- Customer shall make payments for postage and deposit payments from his/her own account(s), the account
must be under the same name as the Reship.com account. Customer must be over the age of 18 years to use the
service. Reship.com reserves the right to put account on security hold due to the discrepancy on any
account. Customer is required to provide copy of two valid identification documents and notarized Form 1583
for any person who made payment or is listed on Reship.com account. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for
example multiple accounts all paid from the same PayPal account). Existing users also can't add their name
to other account. All payments are processed via Global. Global's policies can be found here: https://www.globalpaymentsinc.com/en-ca/terms-of-use/
- Reship.com will not accept items delivered COD (Cash on Delivery). Reship.com will not accept delivery of
goods that are prohibited or goods that are clearly damaged. Any such deliveries will be refused and
returned to sender. Reship.com will not accept delivery to anyone on your behalf unless the delivery is
addressed to your personalized mailbox.
- Reship.com may terminate your use of Reship.com at any time and effective immediately, at Reship's sole
discretion should your conduct fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions. Reship.com shall not be liable
to you or any third party for termination of your use of Reship.com. Should you object to any of these terms
and conditions, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of Reship.com and notify Reship.com of
your termination of use. Upon termination of your use of Reship.com, your right to use Reship.com will cease
immediately. After cancellation or termination of the use of Reship.com, Reship reserves the right to 1.
Charge you standard rates for mail or packages that still arrive under your name, or 2. Return the items to
sender or destroy them.
- Reship.com allows for CONSOLIDATION OF PACKAGES. Reship.com is not responsible for missing content of any
package due to the consolidation request and without the proof what was actually received. Reship reserves
the right to remove all catalogs during consolidation.
- Customer must immediately notify Reship.com in case an incorrect package is received. Reship.com will
reimburse the customer for shipping to the correct address. If we contact a customer in regards to receiving
an incorrect package the customer is obligated to report all factual information as to what was received. In
the case that it is verified that a wrong item was received, and the customer will not forward the item we
reserve the right to close the account.
- For claim payouts, the customer will be reimbursed the declared value of contents. In the event of lost or
damaged packages please use your account to file a claim. All claims for lost or damaged packages must be
reported to Reship.com within 10 days after receiving the package. You are required to prove the value entered
by invoice or order. False claims will be charged a minimum of $5.00 cost for Reship.com expenses for investigating. USPS First Class International Packages are not guaranteed tracking. No claims for lost or missing packages can be submitted to the carrier, selecting this option you are shipping at your own risk.
Please note, there will be an additional processing fee for any claims administered by Reship.com
- Reship.com shall have a general lien on any and all property (and documents relating thereto) of the
Customer, in its possession, custody or control, for all claims for charges, expenses or advances accrued by
or incurred by Reship.com in connection with any mail forwarding service provided to Customer and if such
claim remains unsatisfied for 90 days Reship.com may sell at public auction or private sale, without further
notice to Customer, the goods, wares and/or merchandise, as may be necessary to satisfy such lien.
Reship.com shall apply the net proceeds of such sale to the payment of the amount due to Reship.com. The
Customer shall be liable for any deficiency in the net sales proceeds to payoff the amount owed to
- All packages are shipped on a limited liability basis. In no event shall Reship.com's aggregate liability
exceed $100 per shipment. In no event shall Reship.com be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive,
special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including lost profits)
from performance of Reship.
- Customer shall indemnify and hold Reship.com harmless from any and all claims, including legal fees
incurred in defending against said claims, from third parties arising out of the transmission of the
package/mail sent by customer through Reship.com.
- Reship shall be excused from performance of its obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement if
the failure or inability to perform is caused by reason of Force Majeure, as used herein meaning acts of
God, fire, flood, or other natural catastrophes, electric, communications or other utility outages, national
emergencies, civil disturbances, insurrections, riots, wars (declared or undeclared), epidemics, strikes or
labor disputes, actions, ore restrictions of an governmental authority, or causes not within the reasonable
control of Reship.com.
- Customer represents and warrants to Reship.com that neither you nor any person acting on your behalf is a
person or entity described by Section 1 of the Executive Order No. 13,224 – Blocking Property and
Prohibiting Transactions With Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism. This order can
be reviewed at 66 Fed reg. 34,777.
- Monthly Membership Cancellation — Membership subscription renews automatically until the membership
is cancelled. When cancelled, the membership will end on the next renewal date. Memberships do not backdate. No refunds are provided for
- Any coupon codes supplied by Reship.com or otherwise may be subject to a minimum or maximum value restriction and may change without notice.
RESHIP MAY MAKE FUTURE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND
YOUR SUBSEQUENT VIEWING OR USE OF RESHIP.COM WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or,
depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or
cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Drugs or illegal substances (including marijuana, psylocibin cannot be exported).
- Combustible and flammable items including paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polishes, etc.
- Pressurized materials such as hair spray, shaving cream, or spray cans of any type and hazardous materials
such as fuels, chemicals, or explosives.
- Firearms, weaponry, and their components and parts, including military, police and tactical equipment of
any kind, guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips, and rail systems),
ammunition, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical
scopes, laser sights, night sights, night vision goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, and surveillance
equipment. Basically, if it can be used as a weapon, we won't ship it.
- Agricultural products such as plants, seeds, fruit, and nuts.
- Perishable foods of any type are prohibited.
- Animals and products made with animal fur are prohibited in most countries.
- Alcohol of any quantity, tobacco and nicotine products of any kind, including e-cigarettes and their
- Cash, currency, money orders, credit and debit cards (including prepaid cards), bullion and precious
metals, cashiers' checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds, collectible stamps and coins, lottery tickets, or
gambling devices and paraphernalia.
- Jewelry and precious stones are restricted to some countries and only insurable up to a maximum of $500.
Any shipments of jewelry in excess of the $500 carriage limit will be uninsured and the customer assumes all
risk of loss above such limit.
- Pornography is prohibited in most countries.
The Member agrees that he/she will remain liable for and indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Reship.com and its
shareholders, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees and independent contractors, at all times from the
date hereof, from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, awards, liabilities, losses (including consequential losses),
judgments, penalties, interest, fines, expenses, and/or other costs (including attorneys' charges and court costs)
arising by reason of the execution hereof or the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby,
including without limitation those arising from or relating to:
- any negligent action or omission of Member or any of the Member's employees, contractors, agents or any other person
acting under Member's supervision or control prior to, as of, or following the date hereof;
- any inaccuracy or breach of any representation or warranty made by Member in this Agreement or any other document
or instrument executed or delivered by Member in connection with this Agreement;
- any breach or non-performance of any covenant or agreement made by Company in this Agreement or any other document or
instrument made by Member in connection with this Agreement;
- Reship.com's preparation, determination or execution of the documents or any other document necessary for transportation,
including but not limited to preparing address information, routing, classification, licensing requirements, and listing
the value of goods or the value for carriage, except for claims arising solely from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Reship.com;
- the Member providing to Reship.com any incomplete or false information; and
- the Member's failure to comply with the terms hereof or of any jurisdiction's law applicable to the exportation or importation of such shipments.